Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Amazed...

Well, we added this song (Amazed) to our play list this week after hearing it at church last Sunday. It is truly how we feel. We are in awe of the Fathers love for us and for Seth and how his amazing plan for Seth's life has unfolded. We are also amazed at the outpouring of love, prayers, help and financial gifts that we have been so very blessed by in the last 3 months and actually throughout this entire 2 year process!! Thank you for coming along side us and encouraging us when we did not see it coming together. It is hard to believe that we ever doubted going back a second time. Too bad we can't see the entire puzzle before the first piece is ever laid. However, Gods timing is perfect and it has all come full circle and it is almost time to go, less than 48 hours now. Yeah!!!

As for where we stand....

Our I171 showed up as promised midweek so all of our documents are in order now. (Wiping sweat off the brow..haha!!)

Maiah was ready six months ago, however Derek and I are still packing and taking care of last minute things. We think it may have been easier to bring Nathan and Kaytlin with us as it seems leaving them behind has been much more work!! Also, please pray for me as my mothers heart does not want to leave them for 3 weeks....I like all my children in the same nest, where ever that may be. I know that God will protect them and that they are in very good hands with our friends and family!!

Seth has shoes packed in sizes 9, 10, 11, and 12...please pray that he is not in a 1!! LOL!! They did not give us a shoe size so we are guessing!!

Derek wants prayer for the heat wave that has struck Mongolia this week....they said it went into the 60's and we are packing winter clothes as we were planning for 30's!! Those of you who know Derek will know that God has a funny sense of humor:)Haha....

Also, please just keep praying for Seth, for his last goodbyes, transition and overall peace in his little heart.

This will probably be the last update until we are in Atlanta as Nate has 2 soccer games today and we drop off Nathan and Kaytlin tomorrow and we will be at the airport for 4am Monday morning. I have a feeling the rest of this weekend will be a big blur filled with lots of craziness, emotion and excitement!!!

We love you all and thanks for praying,
Petrins

4 comments:

Madeleine Vrona said...

Go in God's peace! Enjoy the journey He is taking you on. He has handled it this far, He will continue to take care of the small & big stuff including Nate & Kate. I love you more than words can say and I keep crying tears of joy as I read this Blog. What an amazing witness all of you are to the awesome God we serve.

Love ya tons,
Memere Mad

Love Mom & Dad said...

As we went to Mass tonight, we asked the Good Lord to bless all of you on your big journey. We asked that He gets you there safely and ready to become parents again. Do not worry about Kaytlin & Nathan as they will be fine as long as they have memere & pepere here. They may be happy to get lots of good food whereever they will be staying, ha ha.... I asked God to let Seth be very comfortable and feel like you are all family from day 1, he just may surprise you. Hurry and bring him home, yipee, now I have 6 grandchildren, 3 grandsons and 3 granddaughters, I'm so lucky....I've asked all my angels to be with you on this long trip. I am so thankful that you are following in our footsteps with 2 adoptions, you will be blessed in years to come. God speed Love, Mom & Dad

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Stacy,
You are almost on your way!!! Sorry, Derek, I'd be happy for 60s over 30s anyday. Some days while we were there it was so cold we couldn't even go outside!
We took shoes in size 10 and 11 because we did get measurements in Oct. The only things that fit were the hot pink/orange snow boots in a 12 so that's what she wore the entire trip. What a fashion statement!
I uploaded the visa checklist to the yahoo group, but I think I emailed that to you already, not sure.
Have a safe journey--I'm so glad it's you and not me. I am NOT ready to go again! (:

Unknown said...

Praying on this end. We had prayed for good weather for you guys last week-sorry Derek.
Randy Suzy and the gang