Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Praying it happens!!

Ok, so this morning coming out of breakfast, we happen to run into our social worker who was waiting in the lobby for the other family that is here with us. They were leaving to go sign documents.....she proceeds to tell me to sit down.....and tells us that we may sign tomorrow or Wednesday.....I lost my mind, 2 weeks of frustration was overflowing at this point. I told her no and that were going to make some phone calls that it was unacceptable. We have been told "tomorrow" for 2 weeks now and tomorrow never comes. They left and we came upstairs and emailed the US Embassy and had a response within minutes. They are not happy at the way we have been treated and now realize that Derek is in the military and has 21 days of leave to process this adoption. They emailed us back and told us that we will have our appt at 2:00 this afternoon. I will believe it when we are walking out of there with the signed paperwork. Please pray this appt happens and that we bring Seth back with us to the hotel tonight, no more delays!!

Much thanks,
Stacy

6 comments:

Doug and Steph said...

We are still awake and WE WILL PRAY!!

Joanie Lilly said...

we will continue to pray!!!!

Melissa said...

Praying!!!!!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Driving home and praying that you're walking out of the appt holding Seths hand.

Anonymous said...

Just getting ready to leave for my 5 mile walk, will pray with every step I take, I,m walking alone, so, it will be nice & quiet. Mad will call me if she gets news.

Anonymous said...

Good for you for standing up to the social worker!!! There's only so much a mom's heart can take. Will be praying too!