Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Monday, April 6, 2009

Update from Atlanta

Hi everyone this is Mad, Derek's Mom. I am updating the Blog for them because they are unable to access the Blog from the airport. They could last time but this time they can't so they called me to do it. So......Update.......PRAY HARDER!!!!they have already had a few nitches in their travels. Tons of commotion at the airport in Virginia, then the lady who tagged their bags tagged them only to Korea not all the way to Mongolia, she forgot to give Derek his passport back, and Maiah has a rash starting on her face. But we know the enemy is just trying to annoy them so as we all pray more I am sure the rest will be smooth sailing. Maiah is being an angel and enjoying her trip so far. They think they solved the luggage dilemna in Atlanta but they won't actually know that until they get to Mongolia so pray for their suitcases. Besides all their own stuff they have suitcases filled with stuff they are bringing to the orphanges.

Derek has had 2 hours sleep, Stacy 3. If I hear anymore from them before they leave at 1:00p.m. I will let you know otherwise I guess the next update will be from them when they are in Mongolia.

Thanks for praying!
Mad

No comments: