Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The moment we have been waiting for....

and you are all sleeping!!!!!

Well, we have not received the government approval letter however they have told us that we can meet and visit with our boys (the other family is with their son right now) today and throughout the weekend. They will not convene the committee on our behalf until next week but at least we get to meet him today and he will get to do some sight seeing with us this weekend. Seth had school this morning and then an appt so we have to wait until 4pm but we will be picked up, go the orphanage and then take him out to dinner. So by the time you are awake and reading this, we will have met him for the first time:) We are all very excited...

Will post later tonight, hopefully with a few पिक्स


Love,
Derek,Stacy and Maiah
(it is Friday afternoon, 1:00pm)

6 comments:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Yeah, Petrin family! So glad that you can visit with Seth. We will keep praying for the transition to be smooth. Have a wonderful time sight-seeing this weekend! And post some cute photos!

Madeleine Vrona said...

That was exactly what I prayed as I went to bed last night that you would meet Seth today, Good Friday. I can not wait to hear how it all went.

Love ya tons,
Mad

Unknown said...

That is so awesome ! What a great morning surprise for us to wake up too !!! Caleb has been "sick", so it was a breath of God's provision to see your post & know that you are with your little boy as I type !!!! I hope that you guys had alot of fun & that Maiah & Seth don't get themselves into too much mischief on the first day !!

WE LOVE YOU !!! Can't wait to see some photos of all of you !!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all the details and see some pictures!
Michele

Doug and Steph said...

Well, I don't know WHAT day it was in Mongolia when you met your son, but we are waking up to this news the morning of Good Friday, like Mad said. I have been thinking for the past several weeks how awesome it would be for you to finally meet/get Seth right at Easter - what an awesome, holy picture of redemption adoption is and what a blessing this timing is. Praising God for His amazing redemption in all our lives and for the beautiful, tangible picture of that redemption unfolding before our eyes in your adoption of Seth!!! We love you guys and pray that your first sweet day with him was fun and blessed!

MOM&DAD said...

My dear children, daddy & I are so pleased that all went well, we are sitting in your office on your computer, when you get home, you may see tears on the keyboard, I cried like a baby. I told you that Seth would take to you from day one, he's so special, can't wait til he gets home, hope that he loves his extended family as he loves all of you. I'm sure you all had tears of joy.My prayers have been answered and I prayed at Holy Thursday Mass that he would just run right into your arms, Our Lord is Awesome and would never let me down. Take care all 4 of you & love to all. Bring one or two home for me, it'll help me pass the time in my retirement......