Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A few firsts.....


Well, we had Seth all day today...picked him up about noon and had him until 730 tonight. We experienced many firsts.....he rode a scooter, played soccer, Operation(the game), ate Grilled Cheese sandwiches & Pizza and is now repeating many English words. We look forward to taking him and not having to bring him back though. I feel like I have said that a thousand times now. We know that day is coming soon.......and it will be forever!! We posted some pictures from the day, we spent most of the day with Carol and Ben....thanks for your Mongolian/American hospitality!!

Love,
Stacy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear children, I just read your blog, I'm so disappointed for you guys, but know that we are all praying. I am so anxious to get you all home. No, your staying home, all six of you, no vacations for awhile. I keep telling cici & tracker that you're all coming home soon, and yeaterday they told me in meow tones that they don't believe me. They're getting ready to pack their bags and leaving for Mongolia, I told them not to bother, by t6he time they get there, you'll be home.... All kidding aside, I will keep having my chats with the Lord and he will come through for you in a short time. Take care , stay well, hugs and kisses to all & God Bless... Love, MOM & DAD

Doug and Steph said...

It looks like Seth is having a blast!! He looks so tiny - that scooter really puts it into perspective. I love all the pics. How is Derek feeling?? Praying, praying, praying that ALL is working out for you guys to get that little boy home forever VERY quickly! Love you!

Lori :) said...

We are continuing to pray!!! Lord - let Seth come home SOON!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated and posting some great pictures! :) Selfishly I hope you come home later as I will not be here on the 24th. :) Ok - I won't pray for that. :) hee,hee.

Blessings!