Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reality/prayer please......


Well, i thought maybe we would just skip posting today...you know that old saying if you dont have anything nice/good to say then dont say it at all:( Then I realized that truth is reality and hiding the truth helps nobody!! Derek has not been feeling so well and today he is feeling worse. He is feeling so bad that he stayed in our room the whole day except for dinner tonight. I did get out and do some shopping for a few essentials for Seth today as he is much smaller than we anticipated and his Spiderman underoos fall right off if you know what I mean:)
Well, Maiah and I decided to be brave and go visit Seth without Owa....you know Derek has been the big hit thus far!! This was the first time that we visited after the day teachers/caretakers have left for the day. We have just loved the day staff and vice versa. To our surprise, it has actually been a very pleasant experience for a government run orphanage. Well tonight, we showed up to the kids finishing up homework and snack time.....then the nannies just left Maiah and I with all 17 children playing and taking pictures in a big playroom...at one point I put my hand on Seths leg and he put his hand on top of mine and he began to gently rub it....it was a very tender moment that melted my heart. However, out of the blue a nanny came in yelling in Mongolian and from what I could tell, she wanted them to clean up the Legos that were everywhere and children began to scurry....and then a few moments later I was standing in the doorway between the play room and the bedroom and watched this same nanny open handed smack one of the little boys and then took the toy from his hand and proceeded to hit him with the toy a couple of times....my eyes filled with tears, my heart was racing and all I could think about was this poor little boy and having to leave my son there another night.....I know that I cannot bring them all home but please pray for these children, for protection over their hearts, minds and physical bodies, for a softening of this caretakers heart and hand!!! From what I gathered, he had brought the toy into the bedroom area and toys are not supposed to leave the playroom!! I loved on this little boy and several other children including Seth before we left....it was a very long walk down the stairs and out of the building without my son. I can't recall a moment that my heart felt like this.....please pray for our approval to come tomorrow. They have told us tomorrow every day this week and now today they are saying by the end of the week....which is tomorrow. We so appreciate you guys standing with us on this journey. As soon as we sign the final papers, you will know as you will hear us celebrating with the other family from there.

My own encouragement for the day:
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to Seth.
~ 1 Peter 5:7, NLT


Prophecy Bulletin for April 16th....

Beloved, I see and know the things that have brought about a period of stress and uncertainty. And, I tell you that the light will dawn, and you will have greater revelation that will bring resolution to difficult situations. I will give you wisdom and direction that will release you from restrictions that have been difficult to cope with. Confining circumstances will give way to defining moments as you move with the wind of My Spirit. Changes will develop that will bring a sense of release and freedom, says the Lord.

John 3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."


I am really going to bed now.....
Stacy

4 comments:

Madeleine Vrona said...

Where ever two or more agree in prayer.......let's all please agree in prayer that when they wake up in the morning they will get there final approval and Derek will be totally well.

Thanks,
Mad

Doug and Steph said...

Mad, YES, and AMEN!!! We are standing and agreeing for this and much, much more. We are with you, Petrins!!

Lori :) said...

I totally understand your feelings and the heartbreak in leaving your child in that environment. Wendy's orphanage was very similar in who they disciplined - VERY rough. I just couldn't stand it and I hated leaving my daughter there. I was a little comforted to know that she was a "favorite" - but that still probably didn't matter much. They were just very harsh in the way they punished the kids. ugh. :( and, of course, there's nothing we could do about it.
We are praying for you guys and for Seth!

Anonymous said...

Paying to all my angels that all goes well and that you will hear from the agency when you arise this morning. It breaks my heart that Seth knows that you are his parents and he just can't leave with you. It seems like you've been gone a long long time and an eternity that we have been waiting for this little darling to come home to Virginia. Hope he likes all the rest of us too. We are all praying harder as each day goes by. take care & God Bless. Hi Maiah, we miss you. Love, MOM & DAD xxxxoooo