Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A sweet laugh this morning......

Thought I would share a laugh......Well, I am picking Maiah up from school in a couple of hours and we have an appt at the International Travel Clinic to get some shots that are required for travel to Mongolia......this is Maiah wanting to know why we are going for shots today:

Do we have to get shots so that we don't bring our bugs on the plane, all the way to Mongolia and get Seth sick?? Mongolia is very, very far, I don't think the bugs will make it.

She is too cute and very excited!! She said she is not even going to cry today, that she is going to be a big girl for Seth, so that he can be part of our family:)

Hope we put a smile on your face for the day....
Stacy & Maiah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so going to bring Maiah with me when I go to get my shots next time so I can be a big girl too !!!

XOXO

Ann C. said...

The nurses at Dr. Mike's office are going to be very glad to hear that Maiah is a big girl now when it comes to shots!I wonder how Seth feels about shots?

So excited for you I feel like crying..too much emotion to contain!

Lori :) said...

so cute!! I love what kids come up with! :)