Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009

I171 on the way......prayer answered!!!

     For those of you who read my post from earlier today...thanks for praying!! I think God knew that my heart could not handle another last minute answer, not this week!!  So, I just received a phone call from the US Government.......really, they called to apologize for the delay ( she had to have emergency surgery) and to tell us that everything was looking good with our documents and that they were going to put the new original i171H in the mail to us in the morning as their mail had already been picked up today and that they were going to cable it to Mongolia (emergency status). This is the same lady (I swear she is our guardian angel) who helped us back in the fall with our  finger print appts and then again a month ago when we found the error.....what a blessing!!

So, it looks like we will have everything we need just in time!!No surprise there.......

Until the next prayer request,
Stacy & Derek

No comments: