Seth Batbileg (Appointed or Placed/Strongly Gifted)


John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

Birthed in our Hearts June of 2007

The Lord revealed your sweet face
October 20th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Met you for the first time April 10th 2009
You are Officially Ours April 20th, 2009
We are HOME!!! April 24th, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!




My first Fathers day with a daddy to call my own......I signed my name in a card, gave daddy a present in bed and yelled Happy Fathers Day, got dressed up real cute for church, sang a song in church, took pictures in the yard(Mommy is a bit crazy with the camera) but nothing was better than being tucked in by my very own daddy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. melange yarn